A FEW WAYS TO WEAR YOUR MIHAYLO SCARF
A scarf can accent or even change the entire look of an outfit giving it a unique flair that is you. We are frequently asked how to wear scarves so here we have illustrated several ways to wear square scarves,shawls and long scarves.
Remember, you can accent a hat, or a purse, wear one as a belt either as a sash, or in your belt loops. Tie one around your book bag, Weave a necklace into a silk scarf as you fold it for a unique decorative accent. Tie one around your pony tail; braid a chiffon scarf into your hair, in other words, use your imagination and have fun!
Many of the ways to wear a scarf require that the scarf is folded, so here we have a look at some of the best ways to do this!
BIAS FOLD (FOR SQUARES OF ALL SIZES)
Place scarf on a flat surface, wrong side up.
Fold in points to meet in the center.
Continue to fold ends in until desired width is achieved.
THE OBLONG (FOR SQUARES AND LONG SCARVES)
- Place scarf on a flat surface, wrong side up.
- Fold opposite edges in towards the center, repeating until the desired width is achieved.
THE ACCORDION (FOR SQUARES AND LONG SCARVES)
- Place scarf on a flat surface.
- Fold one end in towards the center, making the fold the desired finished width.
- Flip the scarf and repeat the same width fold.
- Continue until the entire scarf is folded.